Social care: getting support (Welsh)

Social Care translated into Welsh
Availability: In stock
People who ordered this item also ordered

MS and your bladder

As many people with MS may get a problem with their bladder at some point, this booklet tells you why and how this happens. It also looks at who can help, and the treatments they can offer you. It has lots of tips for bladder problems, too.

MS and your bowels

A booklet that describes bowel problems, how it happens, how to manage these and who can help. It also looks at treatments that might make a difference, and offers some useful tips.

Understanding progressive MS

What is progressive MS and tips to manage your condition

MS and exercise: move more with MS DVD

A DVD with specific exercises for MS